6th June 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

List of best schools near Charminar, Hyderabad? What is the procedure followed to enroll students in CBSE school?

I want to admit my son in nursery CBSE school is there any good school in old city hyderabad or near charminar. Can you please provide me the school name and the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the reply soon.

9th June 2015, 12:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best schools near Charminar, Hyderabad? What is the procedure followed to enroll students in CBSE school?

Following are some of the best CBSE schools near Charminar, Hyderabad at which you can apply for admission.

Narayana Concept School
Address: No. 20-4-209/1/46/A, New Road, Shah Ali Banda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Little Flower High School
Address: 5-9-193, Chirag Ali Lane, Opposite Lane To Chermas, Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana

Sri Chaitanya school
Address: Plot No. 5-3-825, Opposite New IOC Petrol Bunk, Shankar Bagh, Gosha Mahal, Hyderabad, Telangana

Modern High School
Address: 20-2-530, Hussaini Alam, Near Azum Hospital, Hussaini Alam, Hyderabad

Nagarjuna Public High School
Address: Mothi Nagar, Balaji Swarnapuri Colony, Erragadda charminar, Hyderabad

Shivdurai English Medium School
Address: #21-2-289/2 Lad Bazar Charminar, Hyderabad

Admission Procedure:-
The admission procedure varies from one school to another school. So, first you should go and contact the school admission office to know about the admission procedure. Then you should follow such procedure to get admission in a school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?