6th June 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for BSNL JAO after B.com computers and MBA with Finance specialization?

Iam siva , i completed degree (B.com computers), post graduation MBA with finance specialization. so can i apply BSNL JAO jobs. my qualifications are eligible for that job. please answer me .

Thanking you sir.

6th June 2015, 10:21 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for BSNL JAO after B.com computers and MBA with Finance specialization?

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNl) recruits JAO officers to make there work easier. The eligibility criteria for the BSNL JAO post is given below :

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Age limit of the candidate should be between 20-30 years.

* The candidate must have completed Chartered Accountancy or Company Secretary or Cost & Works Accountant or M.Com from a recognized University or Institution.

* Candidate should get at least 50% or above in their qualifying examination.

you are not eligible to apply for the JAO job, if you not satisfy the above educational qualifications.
7th June 2015, 02:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for BSNL JAO after B.com computers and MBA with Finance specialization?

BSNL JAO stands for the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Accounts Officer.

The eligibility criteria for the BSNL Junior Accounts Officer:

1. Academic Qualification:

Candidate must have completed either Chartered Accountancy or Company Secretary or Cost and Work accountant or Master of commerce.

Even final year candidates of these courses can apply for the JAO exam.

2. Age criteria:

Your age must not be less than 20 years and your upper age limit must not exceed 30 years.

Relaxation in upper age limit applicable to OBC and SC/ST.

Examination pattern:

Paper I: General English of 100 marks, Aptitude and General awareness of 50 marks with three years duration.

Paper II: Financial Management/Cost Accounting/Tax and Commercial law for 300 marks with 3 hours duration.

As you do not have academic qualification for BSNL JAO exam, you are not eligible for the exam.
7th June 2015, 03:42 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam siva , i completed degree (B.com computers), post graduation MBA with finance specialization. so can i apply BSNL JAO jobs. my qualifications are eligible for that job. please answer me .

Thanking you sir.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam conducts JAO exam for recruitment of Junior Accounts Officer. The vacancy of posts is based on certain categories such as SC/ST, OBC. There are eligibility criteria's which are framed for the exam for candidates to join in as Junior Accounts Officer which includes:
  • Age Limit
  • Educational Qualification

-> The age limit needed for the exam is 20-30 years for general category candidate.

-> There are relaxation for other category candidates such as for SC/ST it is 5 years and 3 years for OBC.

-> Educational qualification needed for the exam is candidate should have completed Chartered Accountant (CA), Company Secretary (CS), Cost & Works Accountant (ICWA) or a Master of Commerce (M.Com) from a recognized university.

If you satisfy the above criteria's then you will be eligible for applying for the post.

Pattern for BSNL JAO:

The exam consists of 2 papers of 450 marks which is a written paper of 3 hours duration each.
  • Paper I consists of sections such as General English & Awareness
  • Paper II consist of sections such as Financial management, Cost accounting and tax and Commercial laws

There is no application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates. Candidates who do not belong to these categories, should pay Rs 1000.
7th June 2015, 07:19 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

BSNL stands for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited .

JAO stands for Junior Accounts Officer .

BSNL make recruitments for the post of JAO to make their accounting works easier .

The eligibility criteria required for a JAO are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed CA/CS/ICWA/M.Com. from a recognized university .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post should be between 20 years to 30 years .

BSNL conducts written examination for the post JAO .The exam pattern for BSNL JAO involves of two papers of 3 hours each and the full marks for the exam is 450 .

The question in the Paper I is asked from General English and General Awareness .

The question in the Paper II is asked from Financial Management,Cost Accounting and Tax and Commercial Laws .

A BSNL JAO receives a salary of Rs. 20500/-including LTC benefits, Perks,etc .
18th March 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Please answer to me,i have complete my ICAI inter exam with foundation. Now i ready to appear final exam of ICAI,And also doing m. Com 1st year. Can i eligiblity for jao exam of BSNL as on base my inter of icai and b. Com degree......... Plz sir response to me at this mail id [email protected]
8th September 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I am aditi i completed degree (B.com ), post graduation MBA with finance specialization. so can i apply BSNL JAO jobs. My qualifications are eligible for that job. Please answer me .

Thanking you sir.
13th September 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed of MBA with finance specialization, so I can apply to BSNL JAO post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?