6th June 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure to apply for BSNL implant training during BE 3rd year EEE?

how to apply for inplant training for bsnl..im doing my 3rd yr eee....pls tell me the procedures

14th June 2015, 11:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure to apply for BSNL implant training during BE 3rd year EEE?

It is nice to see you aspire for training. The application procedure to apply for training in BSNL is quite easy since there is online provision of applying. Follow the below steps.

- Click here to know the various training centers of BSNL.
- Choose the one as per your convenience by logging on its link.
- Download the online form from the link.
- Fill it up and send it to the specified address along with requisite documents and demand draft.
13th November 2017, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Application procedure to apply for BSNL implant training during BE 3rd year EEE?

How to apply for IPT in BSNL?Should I submit a bonafide certificate from my college?Is there any IPT available in Thanjavur BSNL branch?
6th September 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Implant training for BSC graduate at rttc training centre BSNL Chennai eligibility details I want
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?