7th June 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information related to masters in Mass Communication?

I have heard a lot about masters in mass communication course.

but I have no idea about this. Please share the detailed information regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  3. How to pursue Ph.D in Cricket or Sports Management from UK? I am pursuing masters in mass communication
  4. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  5. Is DU offering any course related to masters in Mass Communication? Last date of submission of forms?
  6. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  7. Is DU offering any course related to masters in mass communication? Last date for the submission of the form?
  8. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  9. What is the fees for 3 years bachelor and masters course in mass communication
  10. What are the range of courses under mass communication?
  11. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  12. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  13. Which course should I do after B.Com. for a career in the field of Mass Communication?
  14. What group should I take to do Journalism in degree after inter?
  15. What is the fees for 3 years bachelors and masters course in mass communication
  16. Best colleges in India for Masters in Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  18. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
7th June 2015, 11:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information related to masters in Mass Communication?

Detailed Information Related to Masters in Mass Communication:

The duration of Masters in Mass Communication course is 2 years and candidates who are willing to become Art Director, Film Director, Video Jackey (VJ), Event Manager, Screen Writer, Producer, Fashion Photographer, Sound Engineering, Editor, Public Relations Officer, Sound Recordist, Sound Mixter and Radio Jacky (RJ) can pursue this Master's in Mass Communication (Journalism) course. After successful completion of this course, you may find employment opportunities in BBC Channel, NDTV Network, Viacom, TV 18 Group, NDTV Network, Times of India, Times Now, Hindustan Times Group and other news or entertainment channels.

You may be dealt with the following topics namely, Language Skills (English), Film Studies, Introduction to Mass Communication and Journalism, Advertising, Introduction to Radio and Television, Media Management, News Media, Media Ethics, Radio Production, Advertising and Print Production.

Institutes offer Master's in Mass Communication:

>> Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
Ph. No: 044 2254 2840
http://www.asianmedia.org

>> Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
Ph. No: 020 3911 6100
http://simc.edu

>> Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
Ph. No: 011 2674 2920
http://www.iimc.nic.in

>> AJK Mass Communication Research Center, New Delhi
Ph. No: 011 2698 7285
http://ajkmcrc.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?