7th June 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University?

Dear Friends,
Please tell me how I can get admission
in PhD in Urdu program in Aligarh Muslim University?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD(Urdu) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  2. Can I study PhD in Physical Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Applied Mathematics in Aligarh Muslim University if completed M.Sc(Mathematics) about 6 years ago?
  4. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  5. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.S(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  9. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  10. How may I get proper guideline and study material for Ph.D entrance exam? I am masters in maths from Aligarh Muslim University
  11. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  13. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  14. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  17. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?
16th June 2015, 01:07 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University?

You must appear for the UGC-NET Examination and once you are able to clear this Examination you will be able to get admission to the course of PhD.
UGC-NET is the Entrance Examination for the students who want to pursue PhD.
The students who qualify in this Examination are entitled to the JRF Scholarship.
You can also appear for the Entrance Examination conducted by Aligarh Muslim University itself for the students and take admission in that process.
In that case the Scholarship is nominal or it is not provided and depends on the rank obtained in the Entrance Examination.
So you must crack any one of these Examinations to get the admission to the course of PhD in Urdu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?