7th June 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?

Hello everyone,
I have completed my MCA. I want to give entrance exam for PhD in Computer Science course in Pune University. What is application form available date? Can Someone please share all details of this course in Pune University?
Regards!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  2. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  3. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  4. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  5. When the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be published by Anna University?
  6. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  7. In which subject I should do PhD among Computer Science and Computer Application if completed MCA?
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD in Computer Science in India? Detailed information about entrance exam?
  9. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  10. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  11. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  13. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Marketing/Finance/HR course in Mumbai and Pune Universities?
  14. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  15. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  17. UGC recognized universities for PhD in Computer Science where attending classes daily is not necessary?
  18. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?