8th June 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS?

i am doing my senior secondary from Nios. My subjects are -English,Bengali,political science,home science,sociology,mass communication and data entry.i am going to have my finals in April 2015.what should i pursue for my higher study.can i go abroad ?please help ......

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  2. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future?
  3. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  4. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  5. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  6. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  7. Am I eligible for MBBS after doing senior secondary from NIOS?
  8. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  10. Can we apply for MBBS course after finishing NIOS senior secondary course in P,C,B? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University?
  12. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  13. Can I start my graduation through BPP from IGNOU while preparing for senior secondary?
  14. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  15. Possibility to study MBBS for 12th NIOS student?
  16. In which universities NIOS 12th(senior secondary) is recognized as a qualifying exam for admission to degree?
  17. Which are the important questions of senior secondary business studies for NIOS students
  18. How to get CET application form for admission in senior secondary through NIOS?
8th June 2015, 02:35 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS?

In bachelor degree you can do:-
B.sc in science (biology,chemistry,home science etc)
BA in mass communication, or social
B.com

First you need to configure about the course,fees,materials etc.then proceed for the admission
14th June 2015, 11:45 AM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing my senior secondary from Nios. My subjects are -English,Bengali,political science,home science,sociology,mass communication and data entry.i am going to have my finals in April 2015.what should i pursue for my higher study.can i go abroad ?please help ......

After Scrolling over your statements, i can suggest you to pursue B.A in Home Science or Mass Communication. As this will increase your chance for better job in the market. Since, the Subjects that you have studied so far are based on the Experienced that you can utilize in your Future.
5th November 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS?

I have written 12th NIOS with subject English, Data entry, Home science, Mass communication and Business studies, what subjects can i take to pursue my higher studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?