8th June 2015, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible getting doctorate degree without doing Masters after B.Sc in Biotechnology?

I have completed my graduations b.sc biotechnology and I want to get dr. Degree how can possible without masters plz give me advice.

Regards
Dipti
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  2. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  3. Which one is better Biotechnology or Doctorate in Pharmacy?
  4. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  5. Doctorate degree in possible after Biotechnology from Wilson?
  6. Universities abroad offering Masters and Doctorate degree in Vertebrate Paleontology? Which Universities give scholarship for the same?
  7. Is it possible to do ph.d after MCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Names of universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree Course in Biotechnology?
  9. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  10. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  11. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  12. Is there Masters in biotechnology course available in St.Xaviers college?
  13. Doctorate in Management Studies or Doctorate in Business Administration or PhD which one is best after MBA(HR)?
  14. How to do doctorate in management studies after doing masters in public administration?
  15. How should I pursue Ph.D in History?
  16. Masters degree in biotechnology after B.E. in non-biotechnology stream
  17. Difference between PhD and Integrated PhD program?
  18. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?

8th June 2015, 12:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible getting doctorate degree without doing Masters after B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduations b.sc biotechnology and I want to get dr. Degree how can possible without masters plz give me advice.

Regards
Dipti
Thanks.
You have completed B.Sc in Biotechnology so you are not eligible Ph.D course.

Candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria. Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.

So first complete your masters degree then you can apply for Ph.D course.

9th June 2015, 12:39 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Is it possible getting doctorate degree without doing Masters after B.Sc in Biotechnology?

I am providing you eligibility criteria for getting access to doctorate. I am sure that after going through the below instructions you will definitely find the answer to your question.

1. You have to complete your master degree with minimum passing marks.

2. No candidate with backlog in master degree are allowed for doctorate.

3. Your master degree should be completed from a well recognized institute.

So if you want to do doctorate without master then it is not possible.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?