8th June 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry

hi . Can i do M.sc in biochemistry after completing B.sc in botany, zoology , chemistry? What is the scope for it and the job prospects?

9th June 2015, 10:49 AM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Default Re: Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry

You can do M.Sc in Biochemistry after completing in B.Sc Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry.

Eligibility for M.Sc in Biochemistry:

You must have secured 40% marks in aggregate and studied chemistry or Bio-chemistry securing 50% marks in this subject at the B.Sc level and studied biology at 10+2 or pre university.
9th June 2015, 07:16 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry

# Yes, you are cent percent eligible for pursuing post-graduate degree in Biochemistry.

# M.Sc in Biochemistry is two years post-graduate programme

# Required educational qualification:

* B.Sc in Biochemistry, OR
* B.Sc in Chemistry, OR
* B.Sc in Botany, OR
* B.Sc in Zoology, OR
* B.Sc in Life Sciences

# Biochemistry deals with the study and relationship of chemistry and living things.

# Names of few institutes offering degree in Biochemistry are:

* University of Jammu, Jammu
* University of Lucknow, Lucknow
* Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
* Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
* University of Delhi, Delhi
* All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi
* University of Allahabad, Allahabad

# The admission for Biotechnology degree is generally done on the basis of entrance examination which generally conducted in the months of May or June of every year.
1st December 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bsc in Biochemistry and wishing to do Msc Zoology. Am I eligible for doing Msc Zoology. Thank you
4th July 2018, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I do msc in biochemistry after completing bsc in physics chemistry and mathematics
4th July 2018, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I do msc in biochemistry after doing bsc in physics chemistry and mathematics
21st July 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

List of subject of msc after completing BSC in botany, zoology, chemistry?
16th November 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I do msc microbiology after completing BSC in chemistry , botany and zoology
17th November 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do msc in biochemistry after completing Bsc in biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?