9th June 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir,
I am 19 years old. I have completed my 10th in Maharashtra by Divisional Board of Latur with 68.55%. Then I have completed my 12th in Science in same place with 54% and then I have taken admission in Diploma(Mechanical Engineering). Now I am in 3rd year last semester i.e., 6th semester. So, what can I do after completion of my this 3 years Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  2. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  3. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  5. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  7. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  8. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
  12. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  13. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  14. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  16. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  17. What can I do after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I do B.E. Mechatronics in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
11th June 2015, 07:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

You can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations Board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
11th June 2015, 03:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

After completion of your 3 years of Diploma in Mechanical ENgineering you can opt for B.Sc course in CS ot IT as you wish.

You can even opt for PG Diploma in Mechanical ENgineering or PG Diploma in Advanced Mechanical Systems.

Other courses to opt for after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are as follows;

> PG Diploma in Computer Programming

> Bacheor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering

> Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronics Engineering

> Bachelor of Engineering in Applied Mechanics

> Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical and Automation Engineering

> PG Diploma in Advanced Mechanical Systems, etc.

You can even go for jobs after the completion of your course, if you wish to.

Diploma Holders in Mechanical Engineering can have various career opportunities in both Public as well as Private Sector firms.
11th June 2015, 05:05 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

After completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering you have so many options for your further career.

Basically there are two field after diploma.

1. Technical

2. Non Technical.

So its up to you that which field you will choose.

If you interested in technical field then my suggestion to you is that you should go for the bachelor degree in the mechanical stream.

After completing your b.tech you can easily apply for a good job.

Never forgot to attempt the GATE exam in the last year of your bachelor degree.

Note down that you will got admission in 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?