9th June 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?

Hello Friends,
I have studied Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (3 years course) and I have working experience of 4 years. I am currently working in a private company and I would like to continue my studies (Preferably evening college or correspondence course) in Administration fields. Kindly let me know the courses which I am eligible to take up.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PGDHRM for Diploma holder in EEE?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  3. Am I eligible for MBA course in KSOU having completed Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and with 7 years work experience?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  5. Can I do part time B.Tech having 2 and half years experience after Diploma in Mechanical?
  6. Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?
  7. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  8. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  9. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed 10th and having 14 years of working experience?
  11. Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?
  12. Jobs in government sector after Diploma in EEE?
  13. Jobs in government sector for Diploma EEE holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best courses suitable to me while working in a private firm as a accountant with 5 years experience?
  15. Can I do B.Tech ccourse with AICTE approval after passing mechanical diploma with 5+ years experience
  16. What should I study further if completed Diploma in Information Technology 8 years ago and working in Jaypee Power?
  17. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  18. Courses other than B.Tech after Diploma in EEE?
12th June 2015, 10:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?

No, you are not eligible to pursue Administration courses like BBA, MBA, etc. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognised board are eligible to pursue BBA course and candidates who have completed Graduation course in any discipline are eligible to pursue MBA course. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, you are not eligible to pursue BBA course. So, you need to complete Graduation course to be eligible to pursue MBA course.
20th May 2017, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?

Am I eligible for Police administration after completing EEE in Diploma,now working in Hyundai for 6 months?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?