11th June 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I do inplant training after completing second semester in PSNA college?

Sir/Mam,

I am doing Mechanical engineering at PSNA clg at Dindigul.will I do In-plan training after completing my second semester.Where will I took my in-plan training..?? Can someone please give me the information on the same soon as possible?

Thank you!

14th June 2015, 12:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do inplant training after completing second semester in PSNA college?

Yes, you can do in-plant training after completion of second semester from PSNA college. However, most of the organizations do not allow 1st year engineering students to apply for in-plant training. Moreover, the training will not be of much usefulness to you since you have just completed your first year of engineering and have inadequate knowledge of your domain. SO you will not understand many things. So the best option is enjoy the vacation after second semester since in the coming years you will not get this kind of opportunity to enjoy again.
15th June 2015, 12:09 PM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: Can I do inplant training after completing second semester in PSNA college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am doing Mechanical engineering at PSNA clg at Dindigul.will I do In-plan training after completing my second semester.Where will I took my in-plan training..?? Can someone please give me the information on the same soon as possible?

Thank you!

In-Plan Training is done based on the Curriculum you are pursuing right now. SO, based on the Curriculum you can go along-with the Training. Since, there is very limited opportunity that is available to the Mechanical Guys so, if you are getting this opportunity then i will suggest you to grab it at any Cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?