11th June 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?

I m a student of btech cse branch freshers i hav back pprs can i apply for the govt job n private, how can i apply and on which job? what was the eligibilty criteria? Can you please suggest me the companies detail where I can apply for the job? plzzzz hlp me....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  2. Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  4. Can I be eligible for government job after having backlogs in B.Tech
  5. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs if completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?
  7. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  9. Will I get a government sector job after scoring 60% in B.Tech?
  10. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  11. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  12. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  13. I failed in 4 subjects but passed later with good aggregate, can I get a seat in M.Tech. in a good college?
  14. Am I eligible for government job having 42% in graduation?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks?
  16. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job?
  17. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  18. Am I eligible to attend central/government state government job exam after passing inter with 61%
13th June 2015, 07:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?

No, you cannot go for jobs in government or private sector if you have active backlogs. However, you can appear in the entrance exams based on which the government organizations recruit like GATE provided you are in the final year of your B.Tech course. If your course is completed already, you will not be eligible to apply for jobs in government or private sector on the basis of your B.Tech degree till you clear your backlogs. This is because most of the organizations do not allow candidates who have active backlogs.
17th June 2015, 10:14 AM
reconnect

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?

If you have any active backlogs it is better that you should clear all your backlogs and then appear for the jobs.Otherwise you can appear in the Entrance exams for the government jobs such as for getting job in Bank,Railways etc.Or you can appear for the jobs in the small companies which have their low criteria minimum 55% throughout B.tech.But my advice is that you should clear all your backlogs and then appear for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?