11th June 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?

What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?please tell me the complete info. I need to check if it would be really possible for me to do the MS course with the amount which we need to spend. Kindly give me this information soon. Thank you!

11th June 2015, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?

The cost required to study MS course in Abroad depends upon the selection of country and college you wish to pursue MS course. If you are interested to pursue MS course in US universities, it will cost around 15-20 lakhs. If you are interested to pursue MS course in foreign countries like Germany, Sweden, it will cost nearly 5-10 lakhs. So, if you mention the country you have selected for pursuing MS course, we can tell you the approximated amount required to pursue MS course in Abroad.
12th June 2015, 11:48 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?

The total fee expenses to pursue MS in Aboard, depends upon the university you choose, because the fee structure varies from one university to another university. So, we can tell you the exact fee structure only if you can specify university name. But, I can tell you that the minimum fee expenses will be around 12-15 lakhs to pursue MS at foreign universities and this may increase depending upon the university, you choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?