11th June 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?

Can I get any scholarship after 12 passing with 89.1%. and i want study further B.Tech in CSE and I have not enough money for study further because my parents income is less than 1 lac. So, will it be possible for me to get some scholarship to continue my studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  2. Procedure of getting affiliation to conduct NTSE coaching?
  3. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  4. Any way to get MHRD or any other scholarship if course is not AICTE approved?
  5. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  6. What should I do to get the scholarship after scoring 9.6 CGPA score in 10th?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  8. How can I get a government scholarship to continue studies after Diploma engineering?
  9. How may I get result of NTSE test? I'm a from KC international school (Jammu)
  10. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  11. Names of the institutes which provide scholarship for engineering students?
  12. Information about other scholarship schemes for general category PG students who have secured 1st position in their UG level?
  13. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have scored 83% in 12th?
  14. Way to get Scholarship ID for MHRD Central Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any reservation for study scholarship? Doe all caste students get the scholarship?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  17. What are the chances to get scholarship for education for BCA students?
  18. Is there any scholarship available for B.Sc microbiology students? Details of such scholarship?
11th June 2015, 10:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?

Yes, you can get scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech course after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 90% marks from a recognised board. To be eligible to get scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech course, you need to satisfy the eligibility conditions mentioned below :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

3. You should get admission to study B.Tecg course only through entrance examination counselling process.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct then, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your Graduation course.
13th June 2015, 01:50 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?

Money is not a barrier in study now a days.

There are so many schemes like education loan, state government education scholarship etc available for continue study even without money.

For getting CBSE scholarship you have to score at least 80 % marks in your 12th class.

For getting education loan your Family Income must not be greater than one lac rupee.

Also for getting state government scholarship you have to fulfill all eligibility criteria for the scholarship.
3rd December 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

What type of test(GRE/IELTS/TOFEL) needed for geting scholarship in MSC/PHD program in canada/usa/italy in it(EEE/CSE) related subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?