12th June 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

How much CGPa is required to get admission in a good school of Chandigarh after 10th?

I am good at Science and Maths and I want to get admission in a good school of Chandigarh. My 10th SA1 result is not so well, moreover my 9th result is also not goo, but I am sure that I have performed well in my final exams. I am worried about my 10th result which has not announced yet. Due to my previous result I fear I would score 8 cgpa or may be less than that. So please tell me despite this, if I can get admission in a good school of Chandigarh or not?

Related Questions:
  1. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  2. How can I get admission in any good school of Chandigarh if haven't performed well in SA1 and 9th exams?
  3. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
  4. Can I get admission in Military school if secured 10 CGPA in 10th standard?
  5. Best school in Chandigarh for admission in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school?
  7. Can I get admission in Sainik School, Kapurthala if secured 6 CGPA in 10th standard?
  8. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  9. Admission in 11th Science in CBSE School for NDA aspirant who has secured 6.74 CGPA in 10th standard?
  10. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  11. Can I get science stream after scoring 7.2 CGPA
  12. Can I get admission in Delhi Public School for 11th Science if secured 8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  13. How to get admission in Chandigarh model school in science stream?
  14. Admission in 11th science at Bihar and Jharkhand for a candidate who has secured 8.5 CGPA in 10th standard?
  15. Details of school admission process in Chandigarh?
  16. Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?
  17. Is it possible to get commerce course in Government school if completed 10th with 60 CGPA?
  18. How to take admission in science in government school with 7.2 CGPA in class 10th?
12th June 2015, 02:23 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much CGPa is required to get admission in a good school of Chandigarh after 10th?

See in state board :- question paper would of 90 marks
In 90 marks,75 marks would come from theory section and the 15 marks from practicals.

Rest 10 marks are consider from student activity,slip test marks,projects,writing and oral skills.

If in case marks are less,and you feel it can be improve better.then you can appear for improvement test.
On the board mark sheet ,the best of two would be considered.

If you want to opt for bipc or mpc stream then 60% must be there in 10th board.

Wait for the result, take the decision.
12th June 2015, 02:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much CGPa is required to get admission in a good school of Chandigarh after 10th?

There is no any specific CGPA requirement to get admission in 11th standard, because most of the Higher secondary schools offer admissions to the candidates, even if the candidates have passed their 10th standard with minimum 60% of marks. And even if you want to get admission in a good school, it is enough to have more than 7 CGPA.
12th June 2015, 09:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you may get admission in any good school in Chandigarh, provided if you would have scored well in your boards, as you haven't scored well in your pre-final examinations, therefore you will not be able to get admission in many good schools before the declaration of your results.'

However, to get admission in any good school nowadays, you need to score a minimum of 75-80% in your boards, due the level of competition even good scoring students don't get admission in best schools, therefore if you score above 80%, it will be better for you, and if not than you can surely try for admission wherever you wish to and see if you are lucky enough to get admission in good schools.
6th July 2016, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in 37 b model Chandigarh in commerce stream then how much CGPA is required for SCHEDULED CASTE students
8th June 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Want to take admission in govt model and some 10th from punjab board and falling in some of subjects can i get admission in any of the the model school
30th March 2019, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

What percentage is required to take admission in non medical in chandigarh school for 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?