12th June 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs and courses which would be better to do after B.Com graduation?

Hi,

I am pursuing my 2nd year in B.com(Advertising Sales Promotion $ Sales Management).

I just want to know What job Will be better for me after my completion of graduation?

Can you please tell me?

Or what course i should do after my graduation?

12th June 2015, 07:16 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the jobs and courses which would be better to do after B.Com graduation?

It will be better if you can complete your Master Degree at first and then go for the job.
The best course that you can take up now so that you can get a job is that of MBA.
To get admission you need to prepare for the Entrance Examinations of the various B-Schools in India.
You must prepare for the CAT, XAT, MAT Entrance Examination.
Once you have cracked these Examinations you will be eligible to get admitted to the best Business Schools in India for the course of MBA.
MBA is a very flourishing course and you will be able to get a good job once you are able to complete the MBA Course.
If you follow this path your chances of getting a job will be very high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?