13th June 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

When will Wipro WIMS send offer letters to eligible candidates for interviews? Will it come by post or mail?

Hi, i m koushika and i have to attend interview at trivandrum WIPRO-WIMS but still i have not received offer letter. Will it come by post or by mail? Please inform me about the details of offer letter to my mailid [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Wipro WIMS program? Does it include 12th standard Maths or verbal and reasoning questions?
  2. Is WIPRO WASE better or WIMS?
  3. Is WIMS(Wipro infotech of master in science) a useful career?
  4. What is the Campus selection process of Wipro? Is it true that offer letters are issued within a week by Wipro? -- [New]
  5. When the CTS coimbatore send offer letters to their candidates?
  6. How may I get my WIPRO appointment letter? I have selected in WIPRO but till now I have not received my offer letter. What should I do?
  7. When I will get the Offer Letter if got selected in Wipro?
  8. Training center for Tech Mahindra selected candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When will I get the offer letter from Wipro under Wase program?
  10. When will WIPRO give me the joining date?
  11. Eligibility criteria to become a computer teacher in 12th and graduate level?
  12. When I will get my offer letter? I have got selected in Wipro campus recruitment. Its been 2 months after the recruitment process, I have not received my offer letter yet
  13. Which are the courses available after BCA other than MCA? Which course will be good for me if I have a good command on programming languages like Java, .NET? Which are the colleges in Pune?
  14. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  15. What to do if I am selected for HR Interview but did not receive any notification from Wipro?
  16. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  17. Should I have to deposit security money to attend Wipro Interview?
  18. Where can I get the offer letter of Tech Mahindra?
13th June 2016, 01:30 PM
january2016

Default Re: When will Wipro WIMS send offer letters to eligible candidates for interviews? Will it come by post or mail?

In order to attend the company interview you must get interview letter other than offer letter. After getting the job, you will be receiving offer letter followed by the call letter.

So, now a days email is the fastest and most preferable mode of communication which is preferred by any of the company. SO, most probably or surely you will be getting the interview call letter through mail only.

As these are the standard being followed by most of the companies now a days.
6th August 2022, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will Wipro WIMS send offer letters to eligible candidates for interviews? Will it come by post or mail?

When we will know that i got wase or wims??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?