13th June 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Which masters degree is best choice after completion of BBA course?

What masters degree is the best after BBA- ib(international business)? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? I really wanted to know it as soon as possible? Hope that someone would provide the information to me soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  2. Which Masters Degree is a better choice for me to join after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  3. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
  4. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  5. Which one is a better choice for me between Job and Masters degree after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  6. Is it possible to complete Ph.D course without completion of Masters Degree?
  7. is it possible to do Ph.D after completing intermediate?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing masters in public health after completion of B.Sc Nursing degree?
  9. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
  10. Am I eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BCA with 76%
  11. Can I do masters in Dentistry in Bangkok after completion of BDS in India?
  12. Can I do Masters degree and B.Ed degree in the same year? Can I enroll in masters after 6 months completion of B.Ed?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me for Masters degree after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  14. Which course to take after Graduation? M.A English or M.Sc?
  15. Which one is a better choice for me between Job and Masters degree after completion of Engineering?
  16. Which course is better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class in non medical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it necessary to do masters degree after completion of BMM course?
  18. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
14th June 2015, 01:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which masters degree is best choice after completion of BBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What masters degree is the best after BBA- ib(international business)? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? I really wanted to know it as soon as possible? Hope that someone would provide the information to me soon?

Thank you!
After completion of BBA course, you can apply MBA course. MBA is better for BBA candidates.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for MBA entrance exam. For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. Final year student are also eligible for MBA entrance exam.

Pattern for MBA entrance exam:-

1.Data Interpretation.
2.Quantitative Aptitude.
3.Logical Reasoning.
4.Verbal Ability.
14th June 2015, 01:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

After completion of BBA you can go for anyone of the below mentioned Masters course, which will however, enhance your career.

> MBA(best suited)

> MA Sociology

> MA Philosophy

> MSc

> MCA, etc.
14th June 2015, 12:18 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Following are best choice after completion of BBA course:

Corporate MBA

CCAP

Post graduate diploma in Risk Management

Mater in Financial Management

Masters in Management studies

Master in Retail Management

MBA

MCA

PGDCA

Animation

Film and television Production

Agriculture and Food Business courses

Post graduate diploma in international Management
14th June 2015, 03:45 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you!
BBA is a under graduate course and after completing it you can opt for doing MBA course. This is a post graduate course of 2 years duration and consisting of 4 semesters. To join in this course the eligibility needed is candidate should have completed a under graduate from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate. There is no age limit for doing this course.

The other thing to be noted is that candidate wishing to do this course should apply for the entrance exams which are conducted for MBA and some of them includes:
  • AIMA MAT – AIMA Management Aptitude Test
  • FSM – FORE School of Management
  • IGNOU OPENMAT – Indira Gandhi National Open University OPEN Management Admission Test
  • IIBF – Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
  • JIMS – Jagannath International Management School
  • MDI – Management Development Institute
  • NMAT – Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test
  • SPJIMR – S P Jain Institute of Management & Research
  • XIMB – Xavier Institute of Management
  • BIMTECH – Birla Institute of Management Technology
  • EMPI – Entrepreneurship & Management Process International Business
  • IIM CAT – Indian Institute of Management Common Admission Test

You need to satisfy the eligibility criteria needed for the exam in order to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?