25th May 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Logistics in Shipping or affiliated courses to shipping? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

i have completed my diploma in marine mechanical. and want to do logistics in in shipping or affiliated courses to shipping so kindly provide me the complete details regarding the colleges offering the courses admission procedure and the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. MBA courses in shipping and colleges offering such courses?
  2. Best course under Shipping and Logistics area?
  3. Job profile after MBA in Logistics and Shipping?
  4. Best colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Logistics Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Shipping and Logistics course useful for girls? What type of jobs can I have
  6. Institutes offering course in MBA in Logistics and Shipping or Operations?
  7. What is Shipping MBA and what is the scope in it? Educational qualifications and institutes in India offering Shipping MBA? How much is the fee structure and salary?
  8. How to do shipping and logistics management after completing B.Com graduation? Which are the best colleges in Mumbai?
  9. How to pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics through distance education?
  10. What is the scope of Shipping and Logistics? I am doing BSc computer science and would like to do MBA in Shipping and Logistics
  11. Is Shipping and Logistics safe for girls? Which has a better scope?
  12. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  13. Am I eligible for MBA in Shipping and Logistics from India?
  14. Can I join Shipping and Logistics course at an age of 42? What are the opportunities available after completing the course?
  15. List of best colleges offering MBA in Logistics in Coimbatore? Fee structure of it?
  16. Government colleges for MBA in Shipping & Logistics? Does IIMs provide this course?
  17. How to study MBA in Shipping and Logistics? I am pursuing B.Tech my B.Tech mechanical
  18. Which MBA is better to choose - Shipping and Port Management or Shipping and Logistics? -- [New]
4th June 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering Logistics in Shipping or affiliated courses to shipping? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

Sir now im working in Machant navy as 3rd off i want do DLP in shipping and Portmanagement pls advice and did Graduate in chemistry
7th June 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering Logistics in Shipping or affiliated courses to shipping? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

Dear sir,
i am graduate in B Sc(computer science) i want comlete mba in shipping & logistic in pune/mumbai please give advice
15th June 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my diploma in marine mechanical. and want to do logistics in in shipping or affiliated courses to shipping so kindly provide me the complete details regarding the colleges offering the courses admission procedure and the fee structure.
Check out www.hvims.in
30th June 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i cmpleted graduation in bachelor of mass media nw i want to do a logistic management course its possible for me to get admission.
18th October 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mba in supply chain management
9th December 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mba in logistics, pls suggest me a college in mumbai or bangalore
17th January 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello! I m graduate & working with one of the Shipping company with more than 2 years of experience in Shipping field into Operations department. If i want to chose n MBA programe in Shipping & Logistics....m i eligible & in which college can i get n addmision as i m n working guy...mostly prefered only on weekends or sundays...kindly advise & guide me so that i can boom my carier in shipping world....
21st January 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i m graduate in b.com and i want join shipping field and if i want to chose n mba progrrame in shipping so i want to know college and there fee strucher
23rd January 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am gredute I b.com I want to join shiping field and if I want to chose MBA programe in port & shiping managemet or logestick management so I want to know college there are fee structer
2nd February 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i did bba 45% mark then iwant to join shipping and port management in mba . so iwant to know colleges and there fee structure
2nd February 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

sir now i am doing b.com after than i wish to join shipping and logistic management plz tell the fees structure and which college is best
7th June 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I am bbm graduate then i like to join shipping and logestic management programe so want the information about the fees and other qualifications
26th July 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

now i am in warehousing i want to do MBA in shipping & Port Management.have B.com degree and Diploma in Logistics and shipping please name me some good institute or University for MBA in shipping and POrt Management
14th June 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i finished my b.com(ca) what is the fees for logistics in mba
14th June 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I am engineer in C. S. and i want to know about MBA and shipping and logistic course and its fees structure with some best colleges of this course. Thank you sir/madam
10th September 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam
im a gualified deck oficcer .i would like to study pormanagement and logistics by distance .can you send me the feestructure and all needed infor please.
Thobias Mazuva
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?