14th June 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?

Sir,
I and my wife was studied in Andhra Pradesh and resided at Anantapur. But my daughter studying in CBSE Board and the details are as follows-
From class I-V, she studied in Bangalore in CBSE Board.
From VI -VIII, she studied in Andhra Pradesh (Now Telangana)
From IX-X, she studied in Gujarat from CBSE Board.
Now, we are coming back to Andhra Pradesh and want my daughter admission in 11th Andhra Pradesh Board. So my question is, in EAMCET my daughter considers as a Local candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be considered native of AP if I studied in the state from 10th to 12th?
  2. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I be considered as local or non local after completing my secondary outside AP and others in AP?
  4. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  5. Will I be considered as local or non local student after studying secondary in AP and Maharashtra partially?
  6. Should I be considered as a local candidate or non candidate under AU region?
  7. Will I be considered as Local/Non Local for EAMCET?
  8. How to become a Local Student in AP?
  9. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Am i eligible for AP EMCET exam?
  11. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th PCM in Patan, Gujarat?
  12. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  13. What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?
  14. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  16. Is it possible to appear for MP PMT as a local candidate after completing 12th from MP? Percentage of seats for Non Local candidates?
  17. About DCE CEE 2010 Exam regarding Domicile
  18. Can I avail benefit of local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 3 years in Andhra Pradesh and 2 years is Maximum period in Secunderabad
15th June 2015, 11:10 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?

* The candidate is considered as local candidate, only if he/she studied his maximum period out of seven years in particular area. As per the information mentioned above, your daughter is considered as non-Local. Because your daughter has not completed four consecutive academic years of education in A.P. The candidate must have completed his/her education with minimum of four consecutive academic years in A.P. Then he/she is considered as local for that state.
15th June 2015, 10:05 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I and my wife was studied in Andhra Pradesh and resided at Anantapur. But my daughter studying in CBSE Board and the details are as follows-
From class I-V, she studied in Bangalore in CBSE Board.
From VI -VIII, she studied in Andhra Pradesh (Now Telangana)
From IX-X, she studied in Gujarat from CBSE Board.
Now, we are coming back to Andhra Pradesh and want my daughter admission in 11th Andhra Pradesh Board. So my question is, in EAMCET my daughter considers as a Local candidate?

1)Local area in respect of Andhra University (AU Area) includes Nagarjuna University area. In respect of Sri Venkateswara University (SVU Area), it includes Sri Krishnadevaraya University. In respect of Osmania University (OU Area), it includes Kakatiya univeristy.

or

2)Candidates who have resided in the state of Andra Pradesh for a total period of 10 Years or more excluding the period of stay outside the state can be treated as non-local

or

3)Candidates either of whose parents has resided in this state for a total period of 10 Years or more exclusing the periods of employment outside the state can be trrsted as non-local.

***so your daughter would be consider as non-local candidate.
15th June 2015, 11:58 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

The candidates are considered local if their parents/guardian are residing in the state for minimum of 10 years or the candidate is studying in the school of same states from last minimum of 7 years.

So, if the candidate has studied till 10th from primary education in Gujrat and went to Andhra in 11th then he/she will be treated as personal candidate.
31st January 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my Schooling and SSC(2012) in Maharashtra,and my family settled in MUMBAI and graduated my DIPLOMA in TELANGANA STATE , at present i am doing B-TECH 3rd year in TELANGANA STATE. So do i am ELIGIBLE for SCHOLARSHIP or What else i need?
25th February 2019, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I belong to AP and Am working in Bahrain(Gulf Country). My daughter is studying in Bahrain itself, now after 12th if she come to India to take EAMCET whether she is local or non local?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?