14th June 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study MBBS in Japan if pursue 12th from NIOS Board?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 10th from NIOS Board and still want to continue my 12th from NIOS. After my 12th I want to do Graduation in Japan. I want to study MBBS in Japan. Can you tell me with NIOS Board I can get difficulty for getting admission?

15th June 2015, 05:04 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study MBBS in Japan if pursue 12th from NIOS Board?

NIOS is a board that is government approved and you will not have any problem because of your Board.
NIOS is a Board that is recognized by UGC and there will be no problem for you due to your Board.
You must concentrate more on preparing for the Entrance Examination to study the course of MBBS from Japan.
If you can clear the Entrance Examination you will be able to get admission to the course of MBBS in Japan.
15th June 2015, 11:33 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study MBBS in Japan if pursue 12th from NIOS Board?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Learning.
It is a board established under the law and recognized by Government of India.
So, the certificates provided by the NIOS board is valid everywhere in India as well as in all foreign countries including Japan.

So, you are not going to face any problem regarding certificate from NIOS board if you have passed in entrance examination conducted by the college/university in which you wish to take admission.
26th November 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to get the exam result and marklist before the official publication of result?
2nd October 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

is it difficult to study IT in japan if I have 12th from nios board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?