14th June 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in 12th Compartmental exam for 3rd time? Should I have to submit Practical Papers?

Sir,
I had given 12th Board exams 2 years ago from B.G.S School Barnala and I got failed in two subjects in that exam. Then I have applied for Private Board exams for next year and given 12th exam but I got compartment in Physics. Now, I have applied for compartment exam but my form got cancelled because I haven't submitted the form in my school and school's clerk said I should had to submit in CBSE Regional office and not in school as I did my 12th in Private mode last year. I have missed that compartment exam too because I was too late to resubmit it. Now I want to give the compartment exam for the third
time, can I do that? And do I have to submit Practical Papers again?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give compartmental exam in Maths?
  2. When the Compartmental exam of 12th NIOS will be held?
  3. How can I appear for AIPMT? I have failed in 1st time compartmental exam
  4. Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th? What is the lowest rate for the course?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS? Can I get admission in any Engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam?
  6. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the date of 2nd compartment?
  8. Will I able to get good job after giving compartmental in math?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if secured 60% in 12th including Practical marks?
  10. Am I eligible for school service commission after passing B.Com with compartmental
  11. Even if I pass the compartmental in July, will I be eligible for AIPMT?
  12. Can I appear for NDA exam after passing 12th science with 48% marks in compartmental exam
  13. Can I give the improvement exam for both compartmental and non-compartmental papers?
  14. Eligibility to appear in CDS entrance exam for a candidate who has completed compartmental Bachelor's Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for counseling of AIEEE after scoring 815 in AIEEE or should I wait for my CBSE compartmental?
  16. Syllabus and sample question papers of Physics Practical for 12th ISC Board exam?
  17. Will I get terminated if selected in TCS but completed 12th through Compartmental exam?
  18. Will I get rejected in TCS if appeared in Compartmental exam of 12th standard?
15th June 2015, 12:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in 12th Compartmental exam for 3rd time? Should I have to submit Practical Papers?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to give your compartmental examination for the third time as the maximum number chances allowed is only 2 times in a row.

As you have already appeared for your compartmental exam twice, you are however, not entitled to appear for it the third time.
15th June 2015, 04:56 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in 12th Compartmental exam for 3rd time? Should I have to submit Practical Papers?

You will not be able to do this.
Since you have missed out on appearing for the Examinations last year you will have to refill your form again and this time you will have to appear in both the Practical as well as the Theory Paper.
The Paper in which you have failed previously you will have to give a full 100 marks in that paper.
So fill up the form and submit it in the proper place as soon as possible.
18th June 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I was not able to submit the compartmental form to the school. They said they already dispatched the forms. What do I do now? Can I apply for the compartmental exam now?
19th June 2015, 10:30 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I was not able to submit the compartmental form to the school. They said they already dispatched the forms. What do I do now? Can I apply for the compartmental exam now?
You can apply online by visiting cbse official webisite www.cbse.nic.in

Fill the details correctly specially subjects,hall ticket number,name and Father name, date of birth.

The exam will be held in the month of july-august.
20th June 2015, 11:15 PM
reconnect

You are not allowed to give the compartmental exam for the 3rd time,sorry to say.Refill the form and details properly.
You have attempt theory paper of 100 marks in which you are fail.
The exam will held in the month of july or august.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?