14th June 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job I will get in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Expected salary in USA, Canada and India?

Respected Sir,
I am studying B.Tech in Biotechnology in India. I want to work in Abroad specially. I would like to know what will be salary I will get if I work in USA, Canada and in India? What works I will get in USA and Canada?

19th June 2015, 10:51 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of job I will get in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Expected salary in USA, Canada and India?

There are many job which are being offered in USA for B.tech biotechnology student some are as follows:

> Software engineering.

> Pharmacy in zoology.

> Medical coding.

> Research work.

These are some job that are being offered there are many more job which are being offered the salary for the jobs will be approx Rs 20,00,000 to 22,00,000 per annum.
19th June 2015, 10:53 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of job I will get in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Expected salary in USA, Canada and India?

There are many job which are being offered in USA for B.tech in biotechnology student some are as follows:

> Software engineering.

> Pharmacy in zoology.

> Medical coding.

> Research work.

These are some job that are being offered there are many more job which are being offered the salary for the jobs will be approx Rs 20,00,000 to 22,00,000 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?