14th June 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Which subject I should opt for PhD if completed Master of Rural Management & Development and M.Sc(Economics)?

Sir,
I have completed my Master of Rural Management and Development with 1st class 1st and also M.Sc in Economics with 49.88%. Now I want to do PhD with related to any of these subjects. So please guide me and tell me about the subject better for me?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. In which subject should I appear in NET after passing masters degree in the subject of rural development?
  4. In which subject can I appear in NET after passing masters degree in rural development?
  5. Is any Ex-Servicemen quota available in Teaching (in Delhi region)? I've done M.Com(education management) and pursuing PhD(Rural development) from IGNOU
  6. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years question Papers
  8. What should I do after completion of BBA course?
  9. HOw may I get admission in Ph.D in Rural development? How to join for the same?
  10. Am I eligible to study Ph.D if completed Master in Personnel Management and working in Education sector?
  11. After M.Com Finance can I opt for Ph.D? Which others subjects could I choose? For which Ph.D would I be eligible for?
  12. Top institutes in India conducting MBA in Rural Management? Which are the entrance exams for MBA in Rural Management? Is MAT sufficient for admission in those institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the scope of Post Graduation course in Economics?
  14. In which subject should I appear for NET?
  15. How and where to apply for PhD in Travel & Hotel Management? Qualifying NET or JRF is important?
  16. Will I be able to study PhD in Management if completed Master of International Business?
  17. How to join in Sanitory Inspector course?
  18. How to attend UGC NET/JRF entrance exam in HRM? I have completed masters degree in Rural Development
15th June 2015, 11:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject I should opt for PhD if completed Master of Rural Management & Development and M.Sc(Economics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my Master of Rural Management and Development with 1st class 1st and also M.Sc in Economics with 49.88%. Now I want to do PhD with related to any of these subjects. So please guide me and tell me about the subject better for me?
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course but you should fulfill below given criteria first.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Note:- UGC NET/CSIR NET/GATE score is essential for Ph.D course.
30th March 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject I should opt for PhD if completed Master of Rural Management & Development and M.Sc(Economics)?

What code can be opt to appear in NET EXAM after having done Master in Rural Development & management ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?