14th June 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Does TCS and Infosys offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?

Hi,
Can I get Internship in TCS and Infosys as I am in first year of my B.Tech(ECE)? If yes ,then what is the procedure for that?
Kindly reply to me immediately.
With Regards-
Ranjan Jha

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and TCS?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. Internship in L&T, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Syntel, Infosys and HCL for PGDM 1st year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  6. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  8. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in Infosys, IBM and TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  11. How can I apply for 45 days Internship in TCS, Infosys, IBM and Oracle being a B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  13. How can I apply for Internship in Infosys/TCS being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  17. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
15th June 2015, 09:26 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does TCS and Infosys offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?

Companies like Infosys and TATA consultancy services are very well reputed electronics core companies.

Getting training in such a well reputed company is not an easy task.

So my suggestion to you is that you should follow strictly all the eligibility criteria to get the training in such a company.

Also being a first year student you are not allowed to pursue your training from the above companies.

The reason behind this is very simple being a 1st year student you have little knowledge about your core field.

So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your 2nd year first and then apply for the summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?