14th June 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get dentist government job? Can you please provide me the complete information?

I'm shalini. I finished my BDS last year. I'm interested to do govt job..so I don't no wen they will call form for dentist job..so please let me know when they vl call form in state government as well in southern railways and how to apply for the government jobs?

26th June 2015, 01:55 PM
mwh

Default Re: How to get dentist government job? Can you please provide me the complete information?

Candidates must have completed their bachelor's degree in dental sciences called BDS.
The dentists can write exam conducted by UPSC,state PSCS,SSC public sector banks,railways,defence ordinance,factories,running by hospitals.
If you pass in the examinations conducted by state or central government then you can become a government dentist.
For craking the exam you must know core subject,current affairs,general knowledge ,indian policy and history,economics
to pass in interview read NCERT text books.
26th June 2015, 02:08 PM
mwh

Default Re: How to get dentist government job? Can you please provide me the complete information?

To get eligibility for government dental jobs candidate must complete their bachelors degree in dental sciences called as BDS.
You have to give entrance exams conducted by UPSC,State PSCs,SSC public sector banks,railways,defence ordinance factories running by hospitals.
To crack written exam and interview prepare:
core subject,current affairs,gk,indian policy and history,economics,NCERT text books.
22nd November 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my internship now what books am I suppose to follow to get into government jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?