14th June 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?

Sir,
I have secured admission in B.Tech but I want to change my college. But the problem is, I have already applied and got Bank Education Loan and the Bank sanction Education Loan to my college's Authority. I am getting admission in better college now. Kindly tell me how I claim my Loan amount from that college?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan? -- [New]
  2. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. How can I claim for Tax Rebate against Education Loan taken by my Father-in-Law for my wife's education?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  5. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  6. Education Loan Balance Transfer procedure in India?
  7. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  8. Whether the Bank will hand over the amount of Education Loan to me instead of college?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  10. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  12. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  14. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  18. How much amount I will get to study MS in Automobile Engineering through Education Loan?
15th June 2015, 09:50 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?

You must apply for the migration and Transfer Certificate to the College where you were admitted stating the reasons behind your switch.
Once you are provided with the Migration and Transfer Certificate you can claim the Loan amount that was paid to the College by the Bank on your behalf.
You will be paid back the amount that the College will deem refundable once you have all the required papers in place.
Do not forget to notify the Bank about this changing plan yours before you start the process of Migration to the different College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?