25th May 2011, 01:12 PM
ghoshpartha10

Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?

One sister of mine has completed her Bsc in Agriculture from Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, PO Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Mohanpur (West Bengal) 741252. She Appeared for the JRF exam but failed to succeed. She is now planning to go for Msc in Agriculture.

I would like to know about the institutes offering a course on Msc in Agriculture(preferably in Kolkata), courses offered by them and the admission procedures.

Also, I would like to know the details of institutes offering Disaster management, the mode of entrance and other admission procedures.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  2. Is there any university in India which offers BSc Agriculture and MSc Agriculture in distance education mode?
  3. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  4. How to do MSc in disaster management? Which are the colleges offering this course in Mumbai
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  6. List of institutes and admission procedure for Pharmaceutical Management in Mumbai and Gujarat
  7. Is there any university in India offering BSc Agriculture and MSc Agriculture in distance education mode
  8. List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  10. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which universities offering MSc Agriculture after completing MSc in AP?
  12. Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?
  13. Top 10 institutes offering MBA(Healthcare Management) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Best institutes offering MSc Physics through distance mode in Maharashtra?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  16. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  17. Job vacancies related to Geography or Disaster Management?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MBA degree through correspondence after completion of my BA course with english stream?
8th November 2011, 10:59 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?

MSC agriculture is offered by
LOVELY PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTE
ALLAHABAD DEEMED UNIVERSITY
IGNOU BY DISTANCE MODISASTER MANAGEMENT IS OFFERED IN IGNOU AND WBTU AS WELL
BEST OF LUCK
28th December 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?

I have finished my B.Sc Agriculture from Kerala Ag.University and wish to do my M.Sc Agriculture in Plant pathology. As I am a Govt. Servant , it will be better for me to do Distance education. Please Recommend Universities for the above said for me.
9th June 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my B.Sc Agriculture from Allahabad Ag.University and wish to do my M.Sc Agriculture in Agriculture Extension. Please show list of various
recommend Universities for the above said for me.
13th October 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I have finished my B.Sc Agriculture from AGRA Ag.University and wish to do my M.Sc Agriculture in HORTICULTURE. Please show list of various
recommend Universities for the above said for me.
22nd December 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

AM BSC MICROBIOLOGY N WANT TO DO MSC AGRI , IN HYDERABAD, WHAT TO STUDY FOR ENTRANE N HOW TO APPLY,PLEASE GIVE ME ALL DETAILS.THANK YOU.
8th November 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I am b.tech information technology student .what i can do apply in msc agriculture . If i want do this
15th March 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the details of the universities in south India which conduct the post graduate course in disaster management.If possible the details of the fees structure.
10th December 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc agriculture in annamalai university tamilnadu .I want to do MSc in plant breeding pls suggest me the colleges with donation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?