14th June 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Tech after qualifying 12th Compartmental exam?

Sir,
I have got compartment in one subject in my 12th standard. Now I want to give exam of compartment. My question is, can I get B.Tech admission after clearing my compartment exam?

16th June 2015, 12:58 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech after qualifying 12th Compartmental exam?

Yes you will get the admission in b-tect.

On a mark sheet,marks would be given,from that one can find out whether the candidate is passed or failed. But can not say that whether the candidate has applied for improvement test or compartment test or supplementary test.
16th June 2015, 01:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech after qualifying 12th Compartmental exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have got compartment in one subject in my 12th standard. Now I want to give exam of compartment. My question is, can I get B.Tech admission after clearing my compartment exam?
You have got compartmental in one subject in 12th standard so you are not eligible for get admission in B.Tech course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks and having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject in 12th standard are eligible for B.Tech admission.

Your age should be above 17 years.

List of the entrance exam for B.Tech course:-

JEE mains

AIEEE

VIT entrance

WBJEE

etc
16th June 2015, 01:43 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

B.Tech stands for Bachelor in Technology.
Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Tech is candidate must have passed 12th examination in Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics with more then 55% marks.
No age criteria is involved in the admission procedure.
Generally, colleges provide admission in B.Tech course in the basis of entrance test conducted by themselves or on the basis of JEE Mains marks.

Since, you have passed through compartmental examination then you will also be treated as a regular candidate and you can easily take admission on the basis of JEE Mains score or individual entrance test ranking if appeared.
16th June 2015, 06:24 PM
kedarjivrakh

yes, you can get admission to any branch for B.tech course in IITs, NITs or any other autonomous institutions provided you qualify JEE with good rankings. IITs need best rankings then you have options for NITs and other institutions.
15th May 2016, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have got compartment in one subject in my 12th standard. My question is, can I get BA admission before clearing my compartment
29th May 2018, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

If a student clear the compartmental exam then does he or she get admission's in btech ??
19th February 2020, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Iam failed in all subjects.but I passed with 90 percentile in supplementary exam.can I eligible to write Jee mains and advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?