14th June 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Material Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello All,
Presently, I am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech under the department of Metallurgical and Material Engineering. I want to do Summer Internship in DRDO. But I don't know how to approach for it. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  6. How to apply for internship in DRDO?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate? -- [New]
  8. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
  9. DRDO internship application procedure?
  10. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  12. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EE) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  15. Procedure to do Summer Internship in L&T for B.E.(Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
19th June 2015, 09:44 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Material Engineering) 3rd year student?

Procedure to apply for summer internship in DRDO :

>> The candidate who wants to do internship in DRDO, need to contact the HR department of the DRDO. He/She can directly visit the official website of DRDO.

>> Then he/she need to select the topic on which he want to do internship. Then he need to send the application form to the HR department.

>> The candidate need to attach the resume and NOC letter along with application.

>> If they satisfy with your details then they will send a call letter to you for an Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?