14th June 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Off campus placement options for B.E. graduates from Anna University?

Hello sir,
I am studying B.E final year ECE department. I want to get placed in good company. But i don't have any information for attending off campus placement. So can you update me for the off campus placement of Anna University?

27th October 2015, 11:29 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Off campus placement options for B.E. graduates from Anna University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I am studying B.E final year ECE department. I want to get placed in good company. But i don't have any information for attending off campus placement. So can you update me for the off campus placement of Anna University?

There are many jobs for those studied B.E (ECE) through Off Campus.

There are two methods are there to apply for a job one is referrals and the other one is direct.

Referrals – if you have any friends/relatives/seniors working in the companies, you can send the CV through them to the HR people.

Direct – you have to apply to the companies through their website.

You have to prepare well for the interviews technically and for the aptitude exams also.

There are vacancies in Tata Communications for Freshers, Mindtree, Zenith, HCL Technologies, CTS, Wipro, Infosys, TCS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?