14th June 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?

Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed? Can you please help me with the required information which I have to follow? Awaiting to get the answer to ensure that I will follow the procedure and get the admission as well.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  2. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  6. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  7. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  8. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Procedure to do further studies in Abroad after completion of 12th Class in PCM?
  10. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
  12. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  13. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  14. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Which scholarship exam I need to prepare to study abroad after 12th?
  16. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for get scholarship and study B.E Civil after diploma completion in abroad?
14th June 2015, 10:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?

Yes, you can study in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in undergraduate course in Abroad universities, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT is an entrance examination for admission to Undergraduate course in Abroad universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Undergraduate course in Abroad universities.
15th June 2015, 01:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?

Yes, you can definitely study abroad after completion of your 12th.
Procedure to study in abroad after 12th :-

- You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission.
- You need to appear in SAT and IELTS since most of the institutes take admission on the basis of scores in these exams.
- Then you need to apply online in the foreign institutes based on your scores along with resume. Some institutes may take interview via Skype or telephone.
- On getting shortlisted, you need to confirm your admission and apply for VISA.
1st December 2017, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I'm student of 12th standard commerce my aim is to do CA abroad suggest me some good universities and how to apply for them and any consultancy would you like to suggest me as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?