14th June 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Which all course I can opt for doing masters in abroad after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?

My graduation will complete in 3month .i m a studend of BE computer engineering.i want to do further study in master engineering i computer related field.which subject will be offered me for master engineering in abroad? Can you give me the information?

14th June 2015, 11:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all course I can opt for doing masters in abroad after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?

After completion of your B.E Computer Science Engineering, you can opt for Master degree courses like M.E/M.Tech, MBA, MS, etc. Since, you are interested to pursue M.E course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in M.E course. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Master degree course in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to M.E course in Abroad universities.
15th June 2015, 11:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all course I can opt for doing masters in abroad after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?

There are many fields which differ from university to university and from country to country. However, you should choose the field in which you have interest. There are many course options like -

- Master in Computer Engineering
- Master in Embedded Systems
- Master in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Master in Mainframe
- Master in DBMS and RDBMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?