14th June 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Masters of Education outside India?

Is it possible to do Masters of Education outside India? Is the course available outside? If so can you please let me know the information which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the admission for this course. Awaiting for the reply.

Thanks!

15th June 2015, 11:11 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Masters of Education outside India?

This course is Available Abroad. You must crack the GRE and TOEFL Examination to be eligible to study this course Abroad.
You must prepare for this two Entrance Examination to study the Masters Course in the best Universities Abroad.
You must get admitted to the Best Universities as it will be beneficial for you in the long run.
So make sure you prepare for the Entrance Examination to the best of your ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?