14th June 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do masters in library in abroad?

What is the procedure followed to do masters in library in abroad? Can you please provide me the information on this soon? I really wanted to know if I can go ahead doing the masters degree outside India and I would need to know the information for the same!

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  2. How to do masters of library course? What is the procedure to be followed? Duration of the course?
  3. What is the procedure to do masters in abroad after doing B.E Computers?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  5. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  6. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  7. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  8. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  10. Procedure to under master degree in Abroad? I am pursuing B.E Mechanical
  11. Can I be able to do masters degree in library after graduating in B.E in Political Science?
  12. Which scholarships are available for masters in veterinary science in Abroad?
  13. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?
  14. How to do masters in Abroad after completing B.E EE?
  15. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed to get sponsors for doing masters degree abroad?
  17. How to do masters in abroad after doing B.E from VTU university
  18. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
15th June 2015, 10:39 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do masters in library in abroad?

There is a lot Scope Abroad for the course of Library Science.
You will have to crack both the GRE and TOEFL Examination after that you will be eligible for admission to the Universities Abroad.
The Best Universities where you can complete your course Abroad are:
1. IES Abroad Berlin - Language and Area Studies
2. The University of Southern Mississippi: British Studies Program
3. ISA Study Abroad in Newcastle, Australia
4. Florida State University
5. New York University.
These are the Best Universities and you must try and get admitted to any one of these Universities.
6th September 2017, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do masters in library in abroad?

I have completed by B.Tech what is the best way to proceed further to be a librarian?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?