14th June 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Sc 3rd semester being a 18 years old female candidate?

Hello,
I am Meghna and I am in B.Sc 3rd semester and I am 18 year old. I want to join Indian Air Force but no one here is to guide me. Please help me to know that how to join Indian Air Force?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  2. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years?
  5. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  6. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?
  7. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  8. How can I join as Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?
  9. How can I join Indian Air Force? I am a 28 years of Female
  10. Can I be a Pilot in Indian Army or Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after pursuing B.E Electrical? Procedure for the same? When is the exam?
  14. Can I become a pilot after passing diploma?
  15. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  17. How can I join indian air force?
  18. How to join Indian Army force after pursuing BSc by Biology, Zoology and Chemistry?
16th June 2015, 04:57 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Sc 3rd semester being a 18 years old female candidate?

You can join Indian Air Force after completing your graduation, before that there is no option.

After graduation you can apply for CDS exams, candidate in final year can also apply for it.

Candidate must have complete his/her degree with Physics and Mathematics at 12th level from any recognised university.

Age of candidate must be from 19 to 25 years

For more detail please visit : http://www.upsc.gov.in

Please find the attachment for syllabus and exam pattern.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR CDS EXAMINATION.pdf(34.8 KB, 12 views)
12th March 2019, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Sc 3rd semester being a 18 years old female candidate?

I really want to go in airforce but I don't know how to do .. I am bsc student appearing in sem 6 please help me how to go how to join..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?