14th June 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Does ISRO offer Project Internship for 10 months to M.Tech(Digital Electronics & Communication) candidate?

Hello guys,
I am a M.Tech student studying in Digital Electronics and Communication. Is there any Project Internship in ISRO for duration of 10 months? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  2. Is there any project internship in ISRO for M..Tech students?
  3. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  4. Is there any Project Internship available in ISRO for MCA students?
  5. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  6. Communication companies offering 2 months Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Karnataka?
  7. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Weekend 1 month Internship in Electronics & Communication
  9. Selection procedure of ISRO for 6 months internship?
  10. How to get internship based on electronics and communication in Bangalore
  11. How to get internship based on electronics and communication in Bangalore?
  12. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  13. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  14. Internship offered by TCS for Electronics & Communication near Delhi?
  15. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  16. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  17. Any project training in TATT ELIXCI for M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication students?
  18. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
16th June 2015, 07:43 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Does ISRO offer Project Internship for 10 months to M.Tech(Digital Electronics & Communication) candidate?

Hello..

ISRO is the Indian Space Research Organization is the space agency of the Indian government.Its primary objective is to advance space technology and use its application for national benefit.

And ISRO does not offer any type of project internship for M.Tech students.
You may concerns to other organization for getting internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?