15th June 2015, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering masters in Clinical Pharmacology and its fee structure? Job opportunities for the same?

Which universities can I do my masters in clinical pharmacology and what is the school fees range and the requirement and is there job opportunity after the program.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?
  2. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  3. Which universities are offering MSc Programme in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology in USA?
  4. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  5. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  6. Basic difference between masters of finance and masters of financial Engineering? universities in US offering the course? Fee structure and opportunities?
  7. How to work as a clinical trial assistant in clinical research? What are the job opportunities?
  8. Universities offering clinical pharmacology and therapeutics in USA?
  9. Colleges in Mumbai offering Clinical research course? What is the fee structure?
  10. Mode of application for Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA?
  11. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  12. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  13. Can I pursue masters in clinical research after B.Sc in microbiology?
  14. After B.A in Clinical Psychology what can I do? Fee structure of related institutes and the opportunities available in future?
  15. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
  17. List of the colleges offering Masters in Public Health? What are the job opportunities?
  18. How may I get details about Bio-medical and Biotech Engineering? Which one is more preferable in context of better job opportunities? List of economical colleges offering these courses?
15th June 2015, 10:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering masters in Clinical Pharmacology and its fee structure? Job opportunities for the same?

List of colleges offers Mater's in Clinical Pharmacology in India :

>> Jgadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University

>> JSS Medical College and Hospital

>> Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences

>> All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Delhi )

>> Kasturba Medical College, Manipal

>> University of Pune

>> Sawai Mansingh Medical College

>> NIMS University

>> Sharada University

>> Bharathi Vidyapeeth Deemed University

Job Opportunities after Masters in Clinical Pharmacology :

1.You can get job opportunities both in Private and Public Organizations.

2.You will be recruited as " Analyst and Examiners " in the many Pharmaceutical companies.

3.You will have a chance to do Ph.D also

4.You also opt for Teaching profession if you have interest on that.

Fee Structure for Masters in Clinical Pharmacology is about Rs. 69,715/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?