16th June 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

How many seats allotted for diploma students in JNTU?

How many seats allotted for diploma students in JNTU? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible? I just wanted to know the complete details on it as I want to apply for the course as well. Looking forward to get the answer soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are allotted for B.Arch in Tamil Nadu through Tnea?
  2. What is the last rank who got MBBS seat in government college through OBC in UPCPMT counseling? Can I get MBBS after getting 1300 overall rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Number of seats allotted for the candidates of OC category in Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Number of seats for B.Tech(CSE) for Diploma students? Syllabus for the same?
  5. How many seats are available for diploma students in Kakinada for Lateral Entry?
  6. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering-Digital IC Applications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Procedure to get admission for M.Tech in Gujarat?
  8. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  9. Which are the better courses in Polytechnic Engineering?
  10. When will be the Anna University M.Tech and M.E counseling?
  11. Which subjects are included in the cutoff list of DU for BSc in Physics Honors?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college?
  13. Should I do directly do M.Tech after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exams I need to write?
  14. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  15. What are the number of seats allotted in each branch in NIPER for admission in to M.Pharm? How should I prepare for NIPER exam?
  16. Cutoff marks and number of seats allotted for SC student in BITSAT for B.Tech programme?
  17. How many seats are allocated to diploma students to enter into B.Tech through ECET?
  18. Am I eligible for admission in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 30217 in AIEEE?
16th June 2015, 06:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats allotted for diploma students in JNTU?

JNTU university has not specified any information regarding number of seats, but, if you want to get admission in diploma course in JNTU or its affiliated colleges, you should appear for the POLYCET exam, because candidates who have qualified in this exam are only eligible to get diploma course admission JNTU or its affiliated colleges. So, by qualifying in this exam, you can get admission in diploma course.
9th November 2020, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats allotted for diploma students in JNTU?

How set allotment for diploma students to join in btech college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?