16th June 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

How many number of seats are approved for pharmacy students to take up masters in IIT?

I am in 3rd year in b.pharm and want to apply for masters in iit so can i know the no. of seats approved for pharmacy students? and syllabus for entrance exam? Can you please help me to prepare for it and get the admission as well?

Thank you!

22nd February 2018, 04:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many number of seats are approved for pharmacy students to take up masters in IIT?

IITs offer courses like M.Tech, M.Sc in various engineering streams, maths, physics, chemistry and biotechnology. There is no course related to pharmacy offered by them.

If you are looking for admission in masters in pharmacy, then NIPERs would be the better option after qualifying GPAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?