16th June 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?

I am studying in b.a(journalism and mass communication)first year,but i want to do masters in fashion designing, that is possible? What is the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

16th June 2015, 08:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in b.a(journalism and mass communication)first year,but i want to do masters in fashion designing, that is possible? What is the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!
If you have completed B.A in Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized university then you are eligible for Masters in Fashion designing.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Fashion design or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for masters degree in Fashion designing.

Your age should be above 17 years.
26th February 2022, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?

Can fashion designer degree holder student do it postgraduate in mass communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?