25th May 2011, 04:16 PM
Mister Ali

Can I get a good NIT with 207 marks in AIEEE in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the career opportunity after this?

Sir i have got 207 marks in aieee and i want to do aeronautical engineering.did i get this in good nit.what are the career opportunity in future after doing this .

Related Questions:
  1. How to Get Into Aeronautics Field?
  2. Which institute should I choose between IIT and NIT after scoring 2317 rank in OBC quota with 207 marks?
  3. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join Aeronautics after inter 2nd year without wasting a year?
  5. What is the best line in computer field?
  6. What should I do for a good career after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  7. Can I get a good branch in NIT Warangal after scoring 239 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can i get admission in NIT Jalandhar after getting only 80 marks in AIEEE?
  9. List of top 10 colleges in which I can get after scoring 4216 rank?
  10. Can I get Civil engineering in any NIT after scoring 78 marks in AIEEE? I am SC candidate
  11. Can I get a good NIT after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Admission in NIT jalandhar without AIEEE
  13. Good career options after scoring 85% in 10th? How is it to do Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How to obtain a seat in Aeronautical engineering in good colleges? I am appearing for AIEEE and EAMCET exam
  16. Can I get any NIT college in Nagpur, Amravati and Pune after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE college? How much marks are needed in AIEEE? I have got 55 marks in AIEEE
  17. Can I expect admission in a good engineering college like NIT after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE in SC category?
  18. Career scope after completion of Aeronautical Engineering with 65% of marks?
26th May 2011, 08:18 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good NIT with 207 marks in AIEEE in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the career opportunity after this?

Dear Friend

No NIT offers B.E./B.Tech. degree in aeronautical Engineering.

Bhagwat University, Ajmer offers B.Tech. in Aeronautical engineering.

According to your calculated marks in AIEEE, your AIR should come

close to 5000. With this rank you can get a seat in Bhagwat University.
26th May 2011, 10:34 AM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Default Re: Can I get a good NIT with 207 marks in AIEEE in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the career opportunity after this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Ali View Post
Sir i have got 207 marks in aieee and i want to do aeronautical engineering.did i get this in good nit.what are the career opportunity in future after doing this .
friend,
there's no good NIT that offers aeronautical engineering but if you really want to do aeronautical engg then there are various options and you hav also got good marks.
26th May 2011, 12:04 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Ali View Post
Hii,

A great area you want to choose Aeronautical Engg.
as per your marks i say that its a chance to get admission in NIIT .
but first you check which NIIT provide that type of course..

good Luck..

Ankur
26th May 2011, 01:17 PM
vnr0001

What skills are required to perform large scale statistical analyses?
26th May 2011, 06:48 PM
mandiv

hello..
dear since no NIT provides courses in b.tech in aeronautical engineering therefore you must go for other reputed universities.......
if you want to do regular then try for bhagwat university and you may try from IGNOU if want to do with correspondence...
all the best
26th May 2011, 06:49 PM
mandiv

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a good NIT with 207 marks in AIEEE in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the career opportunity after this?

hello..
dear since no NIT provides courses in b.tech in aeronautical engineering therefore you must go for other reputed universities.......
if you want to do regular then try for bhagwat university and you may try from IGNOU if want to do with correspondence...
all the best
28th May 2011, 07:51 AM
Deb51

sorry there is no NIT which provide Aeronautical Engineering course. so you can not take admission in aeronautical engineering in NIT. but you may take admission in other branch of engineering in NIT or you may take admission in aeronautical engineering in other institution.
27th July 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 235 in AIEEE can i get the seat in the iit or mit sir
2nd September 2011, 12:36 AM
kameshsriram

hi friend,

none of the NIT, offers you aeronautical engineering ,

so, you should go for other college to get aeronautical degree

as you score in AIEEE is good you can choose a good NIT

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?