25th May 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?

resp. sir,
I am still studing in 5th sem. in MCA under by Gujarat Technological University
in gujarat. so i want to know the list of companies in gujarat who held the student of MCA 6th sem. so please give me the list of this IT companies.

Diptej Thakkar
(MCA student)
(GTU)

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT companies in Ahmedabad offering projects to 3rd year MCA students of Gujarat technological university?
  2. List of IT companies in Ahmedabad offering projects to 3rd year MCA students of Gujarat Technological University
  3. List of companies in Gujarat offering industrial training for 3rd year B.Tech CSE students?
  4. List of companies offering an industrial training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  5. List companies offering 6th semester project training to MCA students?
  6. List of companies offering internship for last year students in IT faculty in Gujarat?
  7. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students? -- [New]
  8. Companies offering Project Internship to MCA 3rd year student in Mysore? Requirements to apply?
  9. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  10. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  11. Details of companies offering Project Internship to MCA students in Hyderabad?
  12. List of IT companies offering projects to MCA students of Gujarat Technological University?
  13. Should I complete Master of Computer Application in Gujarat? List of best institutions in Gujarat or India's for the same? How may I get full details for the same?
  14. Companies which offering internships to students of B.Tech 3rd year?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to B.Pharmacy 3rd year students in Mumbai and Thane?
  16. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students
  17. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  18. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch? -- [Most Discussed]
30th May 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?

list of company offering projects to MCA 3rd year students of gujarat technological university
8th May 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?

i am got 18 mark in jee exam. so i am get admission in government college.
20th June 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

resp. sir,
I am still studing in 7th sem. in IT engineering under by Ganpat University
in gujarat. so i want to know the list of companies in gujarat who provide the project for student of engineering 8th sem. so please give me the list of this IT companies.

Raval Nikita
(Engineering student)
(Ganpat University)
22nd June 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope for it students in gujarat?
6th August 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

resp. sir/mem,
I am still studing in 5th sem. in MCA under by Gujarat Technological University in Gujarat.
I want to know the list of companies in Gujarat who held the student of MCA 6th sem.
Please give me the list of this IT companies.
7th August 2013, 06:31 PM
sarita001

Hello Friend ,

LIST OF IT COMPANIES OFFERING PROJECT FOR MCA STUDENTS IN GUJARAT ARE :

* * Abacus computers ltd

* * ACI Infocom ltd

* * Alliance Consulting

* * Aptech ltd

* * CMC ltd

* * CSC

* * HCL Technologies ltd.

* * Infotech ltd

* * Zenith Computers ltd etc ...

GOOD LUCK !
8th August 2013, 09:42 PM
arpina

HELLO,

List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat,

1.Aptech ltd
2.Zenith Computers ltd
3.CMC ltd
4.Abacus computers
5.CSC
6.HCL Technologies ltd.
7.Infotech ltd
8.ACI Infocom ltd
9.Alliance Consulting.

All the best.............
8th August 2013, 11:27 PM
john215

Re: List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?

Hi friend,

LIST OF IT COMPANIES OFFERING PROJECT FOR MCA STUDENTS IN GUJARAT ARE :

Abacus computers ltd
Alliance Consulting
Aptech ltd
CMC ltd
CSC
HCL Technologies ltd.
Infotech ltd
Zenith Computers ltd.

Thanks!!!!
all the best..............
20th October 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

what is stypend for trainee or any other benefit to students.
17th October 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Arth-I Soft, B-201/Safal Pegasus, Above ICICI Bank, Near Prahlad Nagar Garden, Anand Nagar Road, Ahmadabad, Gujarat. |Office: 079-40300943 offering Internship and then Job. Send your resume on [email protected] and [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?