20th June 2015, 01:10 PM
iconofyouricon

Can I do M.Sc(physics) after B.Sc from Computer Application?

Please help me! I have to choose between B.sc (PCM) and B.sc(PCAM), I always wanted to work in field of physics but chemistry didn't get my attraction. So if i choose B.Sc from computer application(subjects-physics+CA+maths), Can i do M.sc from Physics?

Related Questions:
  1. Can BSc mathematics students appear for MSc Computer Application?
  2. What is the best career option after completing BSc Physics with computer application
  3. Am I eligible for IFS exam after passing BSc computer application honors with Zoology and Botany?
  4. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc computer application -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to write NET and SET exam for computer application after completing BSc CS
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. Which is the best field between BSc in Botany and BCA computer application
  8. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  9. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  10. How to do M.Phil computer application after PG in computer application
  11. Difference between BSc computer science and BSc Computer Application?
  12. Previous CUSAT MCA Entrance question papers and the syllabus
  13. How to do internship in HCL Noida after passing BSc in computer application
  14. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  15. How to prepare for mpsc UPSC examination? I'm doing BFM 1st year
  16. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after graduating in BSc computer application?
  17. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  18. Can I fill the forms for government jobs? I have done BSc in Physics
21st June 2015, 02:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc(physics) after B.Sc from Computer Application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconofyouricon View Post
Please help me! I have to choose between B.sc (PCM) and B.sc(PCAM), I always wanted to work in field of physics but chemistry didn't get my attraction. So if i choose B.Sc from computer application(subjects-physics+CA+maths), Can i do M.sc from Physics?
No, B.Sc in Computer science candidates are not eligible for M.Sc in physics.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in physics from a recognized university are eligible to do M.Sc in physics.

Your age should be above 18 years.

So you can apply for M.Sc in Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?