20th June 2015, 01:14 PM
storm.

Is there any institution which provides admission in MCA to student having one backlog in B.Sc?

hello sir,
Im the student who completed b.sc but my friend has only one backlog
he wanted join m.c.a is there any institutions which give admission even though backlog...plz give information abt dis

20th June 2015, 06:59 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any institution which provides admission in MCA to student having one backlog in B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm. View Post
hello sir,
Im the student who completed b.sc but my friend has only one backlog
he wanted join m.c.a is there any institutions which give admission even though backlog...plz give information abt dis
To tell about the MCA course it is one of the post graduation course of 3 years duration consisting of 6 semesters in it. Regarding your query, yeah you can apply for the MCA course after having one backlog in B.sc but it is only to be noted that you should have completed your degree, as only candidates who have completed their respected degree in any stream is eligible for applying for the course along with that, they should have studied mathematics as subject in their respected +2.

There are many colleges which provide MCA course and the best which you can choose joining are:
  • University of Pune, Pune
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University,Delhi
  • University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
  • NIT, Tiruchirappalli
  • Birla Institute of Technology, Jaipur
  • NIT, Manglore
  • Motilal Nehru National institute of Technology, Allahabad
  • PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
  • ITM University, Madhya Pradesh
  • VIT University, Vellore
  • NMIMS University, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?