20th June 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?

Hello,
My daughter is appearing in 10th class Board exams this year from CBSE. I wish to get her admission in Banasthali Vidyapith School in class 11th. What is the fee structure of XIth class and hostel fee? Kindly reply to me asap.
Thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure for admission in Vanasthali? Can I get the admission form in Lucknow?
  2. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  3. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  4. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
  5. Fee structure for 11th standard including hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Germany? Admission procedure and fee expenses including hostel charges?
  7. Eligibility and tuition fees details for admission to Banasthali Vidyapith school in class IX?
  8. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study MDS? How much stipend provided for MDS students?
  9. Total expenses including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges to study B.Tech(Biotechnology) in KIIT University?
  10. Total expenses to study 4 years B.Tech course including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges?
  11. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School for 8th female candidate?
  12. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  13. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  14. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
  15. In BITS Pilani what is the time of admission and per semester fee including hostel charges?
  16. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  17. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  18. What will be the total school for Standard XI and XII including hostel?
22nd June 2015, 05:53 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?

Banasthali vidyapith school offers admission for class XI is based on merit of marks of secondary certificate/ equivalent examination.

Medium of instruction in this school is Hindi.

FEE STRUCTURE :

* Class XI-XII (Maths, Bio & Commerce group) - 68,000/- p.a.

* Class XI-XII (Arts & H.Sc group) - 54,000/- p.a.

The above students shall pay the development fee of Rs.18,000/- and Rs.14,000/- respectively.
30th June 2015, 07:34 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?

Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapith school-

> For class 11th and 12th of Science and commerce stream-Rs.68000/- per annum.

> For class 11th and 12th of arts steam-Rs.54000/- per annum.

Students should also have to pay the development fee which is Rs-18000/- for Science and commerce students Rs.14000/-.

students should also has to pay the registration fee for board exams.
14th October 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the the total fee structure for class XI non medical including hostel charge
13th June 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam Applituded test for class 9th 2017-18 result will be declared day and date
23rd August 2017, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me how to process in 9th class admission and with hostal fee
Tarun chourasiya
29th June 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Please clear our questions 11th and 12th including fees and hostel charge 2018-2020 session total fees
Please clear.

Regards
Devesh
Guwahati.....781020
Assam
20th August 2018, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir I am medium class person, so I cant efford. I request you to suggest me for admission my two daughters in class 8th&11nth I will be thankful to you
22nd October 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Total cost of admission in class 8 including hostel charge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?