20th June 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Please tell me the best companies to look for summer internship in NCR as i am a student of b.tech 3rd year(ECE branch)? I need to somehow get the chance of doing internship and it would be really good if you can give me the information soon.

THanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  2. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  3. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
  5. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year? -- [New]
  7. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  8. Details of companies who conduct summer internship?
  9. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  10. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies offering internship in Software Company during summer holidays
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  13. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of IT companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  16. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  18. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
20th June 2015, 04:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me the best companies to look for summer internship in NCR as i am a student of b.tech 3rd year(ECE branch)? I need to somehow get the chance of doing internship and it would be really good if you can give me the information soon.

THanks!
List of the companies for summer training for B.Tech in ECE in Delhi:-

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

6. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 095606 05666
20th June 2015, 05:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Delhi NCR

1. Energo Engineering Projects Limited, A-57/4, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-ii, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2638 5323

2. Elecon Engineering Co Ltd, No-418, World Trade Centre, Babar Road, Babar Road
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2341 4339

3. Acro Engineering Company, Shop No.C-87, DDA Sheds, Okhla I, Phase I, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4052 5644

4. Parkaire Engineering Co. Pvt. Ltd., D-15/4, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-2, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6569 2204

5. Timex Engineering Co., 3026/7F, Shiv Chowk, South Patel Nagar, Delhi, Phone: 011 6462 1266
20th June 2015, 05:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

As Electronics and communication engineering (ECE) is one of the top most and evergreen branch. Internship provides an opportunity for students to gain technical knowledge and industrial hands on experience. As there are many companies which offer internship, but it is one's own decision to choose the area of interest. Generally you can do internship in following companies which are communication sector, IT sector, Microprocessor companies, electronics industry etc..,

Here are the list of some companies which offers internship program :

* BSNL
* Sofcon India pvt. ltd
* Webtek labs
* DRDO
* BHEL
* Apex TG India Pvt. Ltd
* NTPC
* ITC
21st June 2015, 01:16 PM
reconnect

The list of best companies to do summer internship in NCR-

1-DMRC.
2-DRDO.
3-BSNL.
4-NTPC.

These are the top core companies related to your branch which provide the summer internship.For the doing the training you need to have make a training letter from your college and the bio data also.Then you concerned with any of the company in which you want to get the training.For more detail contact to its official website.
22nd June 2015, 03:06 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Here listed below i am providing the list of companies for doing the summer internship:-

->MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA
->Parkaire Engineering Co. Pvt. Ltd
->Energo Engineering Projects Limited
->i3indya Technologies
->NTPC.
->BHEL.
->BSNL.
->Apex TG India Pvt. Ltd

I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?