20th June 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?

Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th? Can you please let me know which all company am eligible? If am not what should be done for the same? Please guide me with the right answer.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 77% in 10th, 58.4% in 12th and 75% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  4. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  5. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  6. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  7. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  8. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  9. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  11. Am I eligible for placement in L&T, Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after scoring 89.7% in 10th
  12. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys, Accenture and Wipro with 64% aggregate in B.Tech?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  15. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  16. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placement in MNC companies with 54% in 12th?
  18. Will I get a job in TCS, HCL, Infosys, Accenture, Dell, HP after scoring 61% in B.Tech, 78% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
20th June 2015, 09:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for the companies mentioned by you. This is because TCS, HCL, Accenture have an eligibility criteria - You must have at least 60% in your 10th, 12th or diploma and B.Tech to be eligible for their recruitment drive. On the other hand the same criteria for Infosys and Wipro is 65%. However, if companies like Accenture visits your campus as the Day-1 on-campus company then you can expect a relaxation of 5% in either your 10th or 12th which will make you eligible for the recruitment drive.

You should make use of the opportunity in which you will be eligible for the recruitment drive in other companies. You should also prepare for entrance exams like GATE or CAT through which you can get job or pursue higher studies.
20th June 2015, 11:36 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th? Can you please let me know which all company am eligible? If am not what should be done for the same? Please guide me with the right answer.

Thank you!
No you cannot apply for any of these companies with the qualification which you are having. You have mentioned that you have completed 10th with 58&and 12th with 67%, but you haven't mentioned whether you have completed graduation in order to be eligible. The next thing to be noted is you should have completed all your academics with 60% aggregate in order to be eligible, but in the case of yours having completed 10th with 58% makes you ineligible for appearing for campus placement.
21st June 2015, 12:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you!
You are eligible for Wipro recruitment only.

TCS, HCL, WIPRO, Accenture and Infosys are multinational companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, Accenture is 60%. whereas, for Infosys it's 65% and for Wipro it's 50%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, HCL, WIPRO, Accenture and Infosys recruitment.
22nd June 2015, 10:41 AM
reconnect

You are only eligible for wipro only as its eligible criteria is-

1-50% in 10th.
2-50% in 12th.
3-60% in graduation without any current backlogs.

While the criteria for other multinational company are-

1-60% in 10th.
2-60% in 12th.
3-Minimum 60% in B.tech without having current backlogs.

So you are eligible for wipro....Best Of Luck....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?