25th May 2011, 06:30 PM
siddharthmadhukar

What are my chances of getting admission in any BITS institutes after scoring 92% in PCM and overall and 268 BITSAT course? How should I upload my boards score?

I have given my class 12 exams this year (cbse)..and secured
92% in both PCM and overall. MY BITSAT score is 269. What are my chances of getting into any of the BITS institutions?

Also, please let me know as to how i should upload my boards score.

Thank you!!

5th October 2011, 08:27 PM
sidbond

Default Re: What are my chances of getting admission in any BITS institutes after scoring 92% in PCM and overall and 268 BITSAT course? How should I upload my boards score?

You cannot get into BITS with that score in BITSAT. the 12th marks is just a eligibility restriction, it wont get you any far from there.
21st October 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are my chances of getting admission in any BITS institutes after scoring 92% in PCM and overall and 268 BITSAT course? How should I upload my boards score?

If Any student Acieve 90% in 12th class but not Achieve in Bits exam, Aieee, IIT etc. than can get admission easily or not.
18th April 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i've given boards this year but m not sure of getting the required percentage to sit for bitsat...are there any chances of improving xii percentage.....lyk giving improvement or so............
5th May 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Cut off of bits goa chemical after 2nd iteration?
10th June 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What are my chances for getting adminission into BITS Hyd ( Tech or M.Sc ) with 268 marks
24th June 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

what minimum percentage is needed in the board to sit for bitsat
4th March 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i got admission on bits if i have 42% in 12th humanities with 1 subject failed?
21st May 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

what are my chances of getting into bits with bitsat score of 268?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?